The primary function of the Information Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team Lead is to identify, investigate, resolve and develop processes, procedures and associated documentation relative to how identity and access to systems is managed along with addressing privacy, confidentiality and standards administration.
The Team Lead focuses on identity and access management aspects of information security and serves as a leader for managing all aspects of access control tools and identity management processes and technologies.
POSITION STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES AND KEY DELIVERABLES
• This role is responsible for the design, engineering, and ensuring that security is "built into" the organizations application and IAM platforms.
• Lead day to day operations of the IAM team including outsourced partner resources
• Oversees SAP security administration resources
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Trains and develops a team of IAM team members.
• Design and develop access management solutions based on industry best practices.
• Acts in the capacity as the most senior technical expert for all identity and access management technologies, tools, and processes.
• Contributes and maintains all processes and tools for identity and access management.
• Develops and manages technical processes for the provisioning and periodic review of access to systems
• Develops and directs IAM technical team in the investigation and resolution of complex privacy, security, and access management problems.
• Analyze performance of IAM applications and take action to correct deficiencies
• Interact with clients vendor and business partners to ensure the business and financial interests are represented appropriately.
• Follow the established change control processes, maintain and modify IAM web applications
• 5 to 10 years of progressive experience in information security, information management, information systems, identity management, access control and/or risk management is required.
• Hands-on experience with the IAM solutions
• Hands-on experience with SAP
• Hands-on experience working with Active Directory or similar LDAP technologies.
• Demonstrated experience with Linux/Unix, Windows, scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Perl), SQL, LDAP, and web services.
• Demonstrated experience leading and participating in troubleshooting, managing, and solving issues related to identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
• Knowledge of LDAP and identity federation
• Experience with MFA and Single Sign On application support and application provisioning
• Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of access management tools, processes and best practices
• Ability to effectively work with and coordinate the activities of outside consultants and auditors.
• Ability and skill to influence personnel through a matrix organization as opposed to line management authority.
• Ability to develop and lead teams toward stated objectives and goals.
• Interpersonal communication skills for working with personnel in sometimes difficulty or tense situations.
• Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
Microsoft Certified Solution Expert is desirable as well as a Certification(s) in the information security areas such as the CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Specialist). This is not required.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]